Rawalpindi, Punjab Province

Respected Sir, 26th May 2016

I reached Jeddah airport on 30th April 2016 for Umra, and bought three SIM cards from the airport in my name (Raja Khalid Iqbal) and in the names of my wife (Zahida Khalid) and son (Raja Abdul Moiz Khalid). i. 0508539161. ii. 0508489558. iii. 0508489502. STC staff did not inform me the ID numbers for recharging balance in the SIM cards for which I had to face lot of problems later. I visited STC office near the Haram at Makkah and the staff gave me the ID numbers. But one ID number for sim No. 0508539161 did not work however they uploaded some amount in my SIM card. Again I visited STC office in front of Haram Pak at Madinah for recharging 20 Riyals in my account on 07th May 2016 the people gave me a receipt and said that after 24 hours I will receive the balance in my SIM card. After 24 hours, I again visited the office and told them that I had not received the balance. Then they asked me to wait for another 20 hours. On the next day after 20 hours I approached the manager and told him my problem. He checked the system and informed that 20 Riyals were credited to some other number. I told him that this was not my fault but he did not listen to me.

Sir, the staff posted in STC office in front of Haram Pak in Madinah is:

1. Incompetent

If the officials were competent they had not credited my money in someone other’s account.

2. Nonprofessional

If they were professional workers, they had not tried to procrastinate me for three consecutive days instead they had to satisfy me traveled

3. Disloyal to STC

Had they been loyal to the company, they had avoided to damage the reputation of the STC.

I informed the manager that I will lodge a complaint against him; he started shouting in Arabic (I could not understand).

20 Riyals is not a huge amount, but the actual loss is:

1. I visited that office thrice and each time I had to stand in the *** for over an hour, if you add the time of going/coming to and from the office in total, the loss of my time is approximately four hours plus. Had I spent these fours in the Masjid-e-Nabvi (SAW) in prayers for which I had traveled from my country, I would have gained more blessings of Allah the Almighty.

2. I was given mental stress, besides that I had to talk to my relatives/friends in Pakistan which I could not.

3. Next time I will visit Saudi Arabia Insha Allah, I will not purchase STC SIM card and I am advising friends/relatives who intend to perform Umra in Ramadan to avoid purchasing STC SIM card.

You are requested to kindly make good of my financial loss and mental stress. Moreover the concerned staff should be reprimanded and they should be properly trained to satisfy the customers by proper behavior. Expecting a thorough reply from you to make good of the reputation damaged by your own staff.

Thanking You

Yours’ faithfully

Raja Khalid Iqbal

Cell No. 03335717200

email raja.khalid224@gmail.com.pk

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Saudi Telecom Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saudi Telecom Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Zain. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saudi Telecom Company and saudi telecom company customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saudi Telecom Company?

Comments